Select a category of questions
General programme questions
Select a question
- Can I apply if I currently work part-time?
- How many places are available?
- Does the Future Leaders programme cater for both primary and secondary aspiring headteachers?
- Will primary schools be accepting external participants for a residency year?
- Do I have to pay for the Future Leaders programme?
- Can I stay at my current school whilst on the programme?
- What will my salary be during the ‘residency’ or first year?
- Will my residency salary reflect the increase I would have received had I stayed on in my job?
- Is it possible to stay on in your residency school after the first year?
- Can I choose my residency school?
- Where does the programme operate?
- Can secondary level participants apply for primary?
- What is payback?
- I am interested in applying, but do not live in one of the available regions. What can I do?
- I have a disability, can I apply?
Unfortunately we cannot accept candidates who wish to remain in a part-time role. For further information please contact our Candidate Services team on 0800 009 4142.