Select a category of questions
General programme questions
Select a question
- How many places are available?
- Does Future Leaders cater for both primary and secondary aspiring headteachers?
- Do I have to pay for Future Leaders?
- Can I stay at my current school whilst on the programme?
- What will my salary be during the ‘residency’ or first year?
- Will my residency salary reflect the increase I would have received had I stayed on in my job?
- Is it possible to stay on in your residency school after the first year?
- Can I choose my residency school?
- Where does the programme operate?
- What is payback?
- I am interested in applying, but do not live in one of the six available regions. What can I do?
- I have a disability, can I apply?
We are looking to recruit, train and support up to 100 outstanding individuals to join Future Leaders in summer 2013. We anticipate recruiting 75 individuals from secondary schools and 25 individuals from primary schools. Please note that primary candidates can only apply from London or the North West.