Select a category of questions
General programme questions
Select a question
- How many places are available?
- Does the Future Leaders programme cater for both primary and secondary aspiring headteachers?
- Will primary schools be accepting external participants for a residency year?
- Do I have to pay for the Future Leaders programme?
- Can I stay at my current school whilst on the programme?
- What will my salary be during the ‘residency’ or first year?
- Will my residency salary reflect the increase I would have received had I stayed on in my job?
- Is it possible to stay on in your residency school after the first year?
- Can I choose my residency school?
- Where does the programme operate?
- Can secondary level participants apply for primary?
- What is payback?
- I am interested in applying, but do not live in one of the available regions. What can I do?
- I have a disability, can I apply?
We are looking to recruit, train and support up to 125 outstanding individuals to join the Future Leaders programme in summer 2014. We anticipate recruiting 75 individuals from secondary schools and 50 individuals from primary schools.